Rabu, 05 September 2012

LATIHAN SOAL MID SEMESTER GASAL KELAS XI BAHASA INGGRIS


1.       Rearrange the words to make good sentences
a.Are – my – swimming – hobbies – playing – and – football
b.          Usually – dinner – he – studies – after
2.       Add the correct question tags
a.         Adi is here,……..?
b.         The girls haven’t done their work, ……..?
3.       Complete the dialogue with the appropriate w-h question
a.         x : …………………………………………………? (apa yang kamu lakukan setiap minggu pagi?)
y : I  always plays football every Sunday morning.
b.         x : …………………………………………………..? (berapa umurnya?)
y : he is seventeen years old.
c.          x : ……………………………? (dimana dia)
y : she is in the classroom.
4.       Change the positive statement bellow into yes-no question.
Example :            (+) he is reading a book.
                                (?) is he reading a book?
    - yes, he is
    - no, he is not
a.          (+) she go to school by bike every day.
b.         (+) they are studying English.
c.          (+) I can help you.
5.        Translate the gerund sentences bellow into english
a.         Merokok tidak baik untuk kesehatanmu.(gerund as subject)
b.         Saya suka bermain bola.(gerund as object)
Answer the question based on the text
My life is a very busy one. If I don’t start the day early, I have the greatest difficulty to get all my work done in time. I get up early at five o’clock. I have not had a servant since Christmas. Consequently, all my responsibility of looking after my husband and four young children falls on me. The first thing I do when I am downstairs is to see to the breakfast. In the meantime, I do the dining room, dust it and go over the floor and the carpet with the vacuum cleaner and then I lay the table in the dining room. By six thirty, most of them are down stairs and they have breakfast. When breakfast over, I get the children off to school and my husband leaves the house soon in order to go to his office. After that I have it all myself and get on on with my work.
a.       Is she a housewife?
b.      Why must she do all the work by herself?
c.       What are the writer’s activities in the morning? (mention 3 of her activity)

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar